AFTER THE PARTY IT'S THE HOTEL LOBBY
And so this is finals week. Or so they say. The end of this semester has been far easier than the others. I attribute this to the fact that most English classes only require final papers, and that the schedule on which these are due is largely made flexible by professors. And anyway, I only have two papers left. Every other struggle is mainly a struggle to fit in all of the other responsibilities and requirements that come from the festive last week of school. So far, every day I've come into campus with a mile-long list of things to do I've not only accomplished them, but also been subject to so many windfalls. So yeah, it's awesome. I'm giddy. I giggle and dance. What are you going to do about it?
And so this is finals week. Or so they say. The end of this semester has been far easier than the others. I attribute this to the fact that most English classes only require final papers, and that the schedule on which these are due is largely made flexible by professors. And anyway, I only have two papers left. Every other struggle is mainly a struggle to fit in all of the other responsibilities and requirements that come from the festive last week of school. So far, every day I've come into campus with a mile-long list of things to do I've not only accomplished them, but also been subject to so many windfalls. So yeah, it's awesome. I'm giddy. I giggle and dance. What are you going to do about it?
<< Home