WHAT IS THIS?? ARE YOU A HYPNOTIST??
I'm at such a loss of words, except to say that I'm going on a date tonight, and the day can't go fast enough. It seems a little too difficult to entirely avoid all of the whispers and internet gossip that is carried out through blogs like this one, but so fucking what? I'm dressed up and I literally caught myself singing twice while I was walking around today. Danger, danger, Will Robinson.
I'm at such a loss of words, except to say that I'm going on a date tonight, and the day can't go fast enough. It seems a little too difficult to entirely avoid all of the whispers and internet gossip that is carried out through blogs like this one, but so fucking what? I'm dressed up and I literally caught myself singing twice while I was walking around today. Danger, danger, Will Robinson.
<< Home