Wednesday, June 11, 2003

HOLD ON TO YOUR LAMPSHADE, DARLIN'
By the way, I have another (not so hard to find) online journal in the ether of webspace, but I can't decide whether or not I ought to switch over. Maybe I shouldn't have even told you about it, but I guess I want some feedback. Also, no matter which problems I have with blogger, the fact remains that I've been posting here for over a year and the sheer length of my archives column makes me vain and prideful. Also, I figured that if I started over again I could use all of the Blondie and Pixies lyrics over, because I'm running out of the capricious little titles that I give these "diary" "entries." (This title, for example, is from a Guy Clark song titled "Broken-Hearted People," one of my favorite country singers who used to depress the fuck out of me when we listened to him on summer car trips.)