DEAR YOU #4
So, I thought that there would come a time when you would get your heart totally broken, and I thought I would sit back and watch, so satisfied. But imagine my shock: that simply isn't true. In fact, I'm really feeling what you're saying. I hope that you're comfortable and I hope that you're not taking it too, too hard, but I know you will. I took it hard. I felt like a glamorous, doomed movie starlet for a few months, because, you know, that's allowed if you're dealing with amazingly shit circumstances. But I think I was a little ahead of the learning curve on that one, at least because I've had the whole suicide love thing to deal with in my exes before. I'm not bragging here. That's an impossible thing to brag about, it just happens. But yeah: nest, and cry, and listen to all of the songs that will hurt the most to listen to. I think you'll be surprised at how soon it's possible for you to walk around and talk to people like another regular person, although you may not be that regular person for a long time.
Over and out.
So, I thought that there would come a time when you would get your heart totally broken, and I thought I would sit back and watch, so satisfied. But imagine my shock: that simply isn't true. In fact, I'm really feeling what you're saying. I hope that you're comfortable and I hope that you're not taking it too, too hard, but I know you will. I took it hard. I felt like a glamorous, doomed movie starlet for a few months, because, you know, that's allowed if you're dealing with amazingly shit circumstances. But I think I was a little ahead of the learning curve on that one, at least because I've had the whole suicide love thing to deal with in my exes before. I'm not bragging here. That's an impossible thing to brag about, it just happens. But yeah: nest, and cry, and listen to all of the songs that will hurt the most to listen to. I think you'll be surprised at how soon it's possible for you to walk around and talk to people like another regular person, although you may not be that regular person for a long time.
Over and out.
<< Home