I'D WALK THE PLANK FOR YOU
Happy New Year, everybody. This has been the first New Year in a long time that hasn't depressed me at all. I have my good friends Scott and Ethan to thank for that, I'm sure. I stayed with them and we played Puzzle Fighter forever and Scott cooked mushroom teriyaki and everything was in its right place, so to speak. Still nobody to kiss on New Year's Eve, but I'm sure you know that I don't care that much about that kind of thing.
Also, depression is sometimes just a word for a mood that makes you want to listen to noisy feedback rock and read in bed, and I find those activities to be perfectly acceptable at any time.
Happy New Year, everybody. This has been the first New Year in a long time that hasn't depressed me at all. I have my good friends Scott and Ethan to thank for that, I'm sure. I stayed with them and we played Puzzle Fighter forever and Scott cooked mushroom teriyaki and everything was in its right place, so to speak. Still nobody to kiss on New Year's Eve, but I'm sure you know that I don't care that much about that kind of thing.
Also, depression is sometimes just a word for a mood that makes you want to listen to noisy feedback rock and read in bed, and I find those activities to be perfectly acceptable at any time.
<< Home