HONKY! HONKY!
I spent the entire weekend working on my zine. It's nice to give myself time to do it, as opposed to the horrible all-nighters that left me cranky and dissatisfied. No wonder my last zine had so many typos and misspellings. The layout is very cut-and-paste heavy, but generally at least it's different from the last two zines. Everything is falling into place with the content and the editing and the design; I can hardly believe how little a struggle it is. At the rate that I'm going, I should have it all pasted up by the end of the week. I have no idea where I'm going to copy it, but be sure that I'm going to scam as much as possible. This zine is going to be so hott. When it's done I'll post some contact information if you want to order it from me. It's going to be the best low-fi art book thing you've purchased all month!
I spent the entire weekend working on my zine. It's nice to give myself time to do it, as opposed to the horrible all-nighters that left me cranky and dissatisfied. No wonder my last zine had so many typos and misspellings. The layout is very cut-and-paste heavy, but generally at least it's different from the last two zines. Everything is falling into place with the content and the editing and the design; I can hardly believe how little a struggle it is. At the rate that I'm going, I should have it all pasted up by the end of the week. I have no idea where I'm going to copy it, but be sure that I'm going to scam as much as possible. This zine is going to be so hott. When it's done I'll post some contact information if you want to order it from me. It's going to be the best low-fi art book thing you've purchased all month!
<< Home