HERE COMES MY CHINESE RUG
And the zine continues. Unfortunately, it probably won't be done in time for me to scam the copies at work because this is my last week for sure. (But there is still plenty of time to steal gluesticks, sharpies, and colored paper.) Also, this is going to be a really complicated zine to assemble for the following reasons:
1) The cover is triple-process color and it requires me to make not one but three stencils
2) There are certain pages inside that are somewhat unlike the other pages . . . more complicated . . . I know I'm being vague but I want to surprise you.
3) There are definitely some home-made rubber stamps involved. Shh!
4) It's twice as long as my previous zines.
The rest of my life is going well, except that I won't see Ram until we're back at school. This is a cause for great sadness. You may send your condolences directly to this address, preferably in the form of Godiva samplers or pints of ice cream. Scratch that. I prefer that you send your condolences in the form of Ram himself. Do not bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate him, and make sure there's sufficient postage.
Speaking of postage, I appologize to those of you who may be waiting on letters from me. Dave especially. I think the new album is great, but I haven't written out piece by piece why it's so great. Also, I forgot to send the last page of a letter to Ian the other day. Where is my mind?
Way out in the water, see it swimming
And the zine continues. Unfortunately, it probably won't be done in time for me to scam the copies at work because this is my last week for sure. (But there is still plenty of time to steal gluesticks, sharpies, and colored paper.) Also, this is going to be a really complicated zine to assemble for the following reasons:
1) The cover is triple-process color and it requires me to make not one but three stencils
2) There are certain pages inside that are somewhat unlike the other pages . . . more complicated . . . I know I'm being vague but I want to surprise you.
3) There are definitely some home-made rubber stamps involved. Shh!
4) It's twice as long as my previous zines.
The rest of my life is going well, except that I won't see Ram until we're back at school. This is a cause for great sadness. You may send your condolences directly to this address, preferably in the form of Godiva samplers or pints of ice cream. Scratch that. I prefer that you send your condolences in the form of Ram himself. Do not bend, fold, spindle, or mutilate him, and make sure there's sufficient postage.
Speaking of postage, I appologize to those of you who may be waiting on letters from me. Dave especially. I think the new album is great, but I haven't written out piece by piece why it's so great. Also, I forgot to send the last page of a letter to Ian the other day. Where is my mind?
Way out in the water, see it swimming
<< Home