SLICING UP EYEBALLS (I WANT YOU TO KNOW)
Driving home from a nice, long workout, I had one of those moments when the scenery sneaks up on you and flashes its cape. Suddenly the hills looked like etched, green waves and all the catalpa trees were in bloom. I don't even think their buds were open when I drove to the fitness center two hours earlier. Teenagers in cruddy white cars sped by in the other lane and I sang "Little Green," trying to suprise myself by really sounding like Joni Mitchell.
Needless to say I have to get to my room and write all of this down before it disappears.
Driving home from a nice, long workout, I had one of those moments when the scenery sneaks up on you and flashes its cape. Suddenly the hills looked like etched, green waves and all the catalpa trees were in bloom. I don't even think their buds were open when I drove to the fitness center two hours earlier. Teenagers in cruddy white cars sped by in the other lane and I sang "Little Green," trying to suprise myself by really sounding like Joni Mitchell.
Needless to say I have to get to my room and write all of this down before it disappears.
<< Home