GOT ME A MOVIE (I WANT YOU TO KNOW)
In the last two days I realized that I've been home for a month and hadn't unpacked everything. This either speaks to my general laziness, my general desire to go back to school right now, or my general ambivalence about having a clean room. (I suspect the third, but think of me as you wish, Dear Reader.) Anyway, I stayed up late Thursday night and finished my bedroom, and late last night to finish the anteroom. Anybody can walk through both rooms without jumping over boxes or stepping on wire hangers, and suddenly it feels clean enough for me to write at my desk. The possibilities are looming ahead of me instead of billowing around me like a fallen parachute. (Read the first page or so of The Mysteries of Pittsburgh next time you're in a bookstore and you'll know what I mean.)
Also, I went to the library today.
In the last two days I realized that I've been home for a month and hadn't unpacked everything. This either speaks to my general laziness, my general desire to go back to school right now, or my general ambivalence about having a clean room. (I suspect the third, but think of me as you wish, Dear Reader.) Anyway, I stayed up late Thursday night and finished my bedroom, and late last night to finish the anteroom. Anybody can walk through both rooms without jumping over boxes or stepping on wire hangers, and suddenly it feels clean enough for me to write at my desk. The possibilities are looming ahead of me instead of billowing around me like a fallen parachute. (Read the first page or so of The Mysteries of Pittsburgh next time you're in a bookstore and you'll know what I mean.)
Also, I went to the library today.

<< Home