SOMETIMES CHARLEMAGNE GETS UPTIGHT. SOMETIMES CHARLEMAGNE FEELS ALRIGHT.
I never thought it would happen. But tonight the temperature got all the way down to sixty degrees, and my friends, I SHIVERED. How did I let it happen? I swore that I wouldn't let this semi-tropical climate warm my northern blood, but it's apparently too late. So yes, cold is relative.
In other words, I look like my poems, apparently. And I'm plenty happy about that. Also, today was poetry overload day in Austin, and it was fantastic. I would love to say more, but I'm over-verbalized as it is, and there's only one solution for that: MALL SHOPPING tomorrow morning.
I'm not making any effort at cohesion right now, so I'll also note that the Hold Steady is fantastic and Rachel has my endless thanks for telling me that they were the now E Street Band.
I never thought it would happen. But tonight the temperature got all the way down to sixty degrees, and my friends, I SHIVERED. How did I let it happen? I swore that I wouldn't let this semi-tropical climate warm my northern blood, but it's apparently too late. So yes, cold is relative.
In other words, I look like my poems, apparently. And I'm plenty happy about that. Also, today was poetry overload day in Austin, and it was fantastic. I would love to say more, but I'm over-verbalized as it is, and there's only one solution for that: MALL SHOPPING tomorrow morning.
I'm not making any effort at cohesion right now, so I'll also note that the Hold Steady is fantastic and Rachel has my endless thanks for telling me that they were the now E Street Band.

<< Home