WELL, AREN'T YOU A FLIRTY BUCK?
Happy Birthday, Dave. 21. The big 2-1. The opposite of 12. Can't wait to send you on your first errand to the liquor store.
So I'm still sick. Only a little bit, but occasionally doing very simple things (like walking to class, picking up a stack of books, standing up) wears me out. I liken this to the term "weak as a kitten." It seems pretty applicable.
Today was kind of boring, maybe just because I'm tired and sneezy. Well. It's the weekend now, time to sleep and read and sleep and read. Sounds pretty damn nice, especially since it's getting cold. Fuck joint pain and cough suppressant. The poems have been going really well. I wrote a faux sonnet that I'm really happy about. Maybe this is crazy, but I think I could probably write a manuscript. Yeah yeah. That can't be true.
Happy Birthday, Dave. 21. The big 2-1. The opposite of 12. Can't wait to send you on your first errand to the liquor store.
So I'm still sick. Only a little bit, but occasionally doing very simple things (like walking to class, picking up a stack of books, standing up) wears me out. I liken this to the term "weak as a kitten." It seems pretty applicable.
Today was kind of boring, maybe just because I'm tired and sneezy. Well. It's the weekend now, time to sleep and read and sleep and read. Sounds pretty damn nice, especially since it's getting cold. Fuck joint pain and cough suppressant. The poems have been going really well. I wrote a faux sonnet that I'm really happy about. Maybe this is crazy, but I think I could probably write a manuscript. Yeah yeah. That can't be true.

<< Home