AND I STOOD THERE SHIVERING IN MY PAJAMAS
I'm picking up wireless in my apartment all of a sudden!!!!!! WOOOO!! It must be coming from the downstairs neighbor who moved in a while ago. I wonder if it'll be reliable enough for me to cancelt that Comcast shit, which is expensive, man!
This is an especially welcome discovery because I was THIS CLOSE to going downstairs and complaining about the volume of this guy's music, which is so loud that I can distinctly make out the words. And it's also kind of crappy music. Like, weird celtic dub shit with the most annoying bassline imaginable, as well as that Presidents of the United States of America song, "Peaches," you know, the one you thought was brilliant in 7th grade even though you didn't remotely get the innuendo. Eh.
I'm picking up wireless in my apartment all of a sudden!!!!!! WOOOO!! It must be coming from the downstairs neighbor who moved in a while ago. I wonder if it'll be reliable enough for me to cancelt that Comcast shit, which is expensive, man!
This is an especially welcome discovery because I was THIS CLOSE to going downstairs and complaining about the volume of this guy's music, which is so loud that I can distinctly make out the words. And it's also kind of crappy music. Like, weird celtic dub shit with the most annoying bassline imaginable, as well as that Presidents of the United States of America song, "Peaches," you know, the one you thought was brilliant in 7th grade even though you didn't remotely get the innuendo. Eh.
<< Home