THIS SPRING, A RETURN TO GLAMOUR
With my hair all ratted out and some red red lipstick and some Carmex and some mascara rubbed in under my eyes from last night's Beaux Arts ball, I turned a lot of heads today. In a good way, even. Adam and I dressed up in The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari style, which involves a lot of hysteria and dark eyebrows--this, apparently, is the Look for Me. A lot of people told me I should rat my hair more often. And I think, "Oh, happily, happily," but the fact is that I can't go to work like this. Schade.
P.S. I got into Pitt, but they aren't going to give me any money. Pshaw.
With my hair all ratted out and some red red lipstick and some Carmex and some mascara rubbed in under my eyes from last night's Beaux Arts ball, I turned a lot of heads today. In a good way, even. Adam and I dressed up in The Cabinet of Dr. Caligari style, which involves a lot of hysteria and dark eyebrows--this, apparently, is the Look for Me. A lot of people told me I should rat my hair more often. And I think, "Oh, happily, happily," but the fact is that I can't go to work like this. Schade.
P.S. I got into Pitt, but they aren't going to give me any money. Pshaw.
<< Home