YOU KNOW HOW TO WHISTLE, DON'T YOU, BABY?
You need only look at my current hairstyle to tell that I'm in a state of incredible flux. Most of it is faded black hair dye, but there's a big old blonde streak in the middle, somewhat reminiscent of Bonnie Rait circa "Nick of Time." That's because I'm growing out the two-year-long artifice otherwise known as having black hair, and getting back to my inner blonde. Also, I do not have a job, but in a few days I might have something else to say about that.
I've been teaching myself how to whistle for the last few months. I thought it was just another weird habit completely unrelated to other things, but my mom told me that she taught herself how to whistle after she graduated, too. There has to be something to it. Something about wanting a useful skill. Not marketable. But useful.
You need only look at my current hairstyle to tell that I'm in a state of incredible flux. Most of it is faded black hair dye, but there's a big old blonde streak in the middle, somewhat reminiscent of Bonnie Rait circa "Nick of Time." That's because I'm growing out the two-year-long artifice otherwise known as having black hair, and getting back to my inner blonde. Also, I do not have a job, but in a few days I might have something else to say about that.
I've been teaching myself how to whistle for the last few months. I thought it was just another weird habit completely unrelated to other things, but my mom told me that she taught herself how to whistle after she graduated, too. There has to be something to it. Something about wanting a useful skill. Not marketable. But useful.
<< Home