DO MEMES EVER DREAM OF THE RESURRECTION?
Well, I've decided to bring a meme back to life, do I get my angel wings now? This is that "randomize yr itunes" nonsense. Doesn't it make me look kind of obsessed with the 70s, especially the pre- & post- & art-punk stuff? Well, pretty accurate, I guess.
1.) The World's a Mess It's In My Kiss, X (Los Angeles)
2.) X-Polynation, Q and Not U (Power)
3.) Desaperacere, Deerhoof (Milk Man)
4.) No Compassion, Talking Heads (77)
5.) Birdie Brain, The Fiery Furnaces (Blueberry Boat)
6.) (I Don't Want to Go to) Chelsea, Elvis Costello (This Year's Model)
7.) Chance Meeting, Roxy Music (Roxy Music)
8.) Bright Blue Tie, The Fiery Furnaces (Gallowsbird's Bark)
9.) Fun House, Iggy Pop & the Stooges (Funhouse
10.) Sleep Over Jack, Guided By Voices (Half-Smiles of the Decomposed)
Well, I've decided to bring a meme back to life, do I get my angel wings now? This is that "randomize yr itunes" nonsense. Doesn't it make me look kind of obsessed with the 70s, especially the pre- & post- & art-punk stuff? Well, pretty accurate, I guess.
1.) The World's a Mess It's In My Kiss, X (Los Angeles)
2.) X-Polynation, Q and Not U (Power)
3.) Desaperacere, Deerhoof (Milk Man)
4.) No Compassion, Talking Heads (77)
5.) Birdie Brain, The Fiery Furnaces (Blueberry Boat)
6.) (I Don't Want to Go to) Chelsea, Elvis Costello (This Year's Model)
7.) Chance Meeting, Roxy Music (Roxy Music)
8.) Bright Blue Tie, The Fiery Furnaces (Gallowsbird's Bark)
9.) Fun House, Iggy Pop & the Stooges (Funhouse
10.) Sleep Over Jack, Guided By Voices (Half-Smiles of the Decomposed)
<< Home