MY BABY BABY BABY BABY BABY GAVE ME MALARIA!
So. Who says things like, "the end of an era"? Well, I do, because this is my last first day of a semester of undergrad. Just to compare the tremendous differences between my current life and my terrifying freshman life, let's have a little recap.
FIRST DAY EVER OF COLLEGE
wearing: red polo shirt, jeans, and flip-flops even though it was cold as fuck
woke up: at nine AM to make it to my 10:30 class
ate breakfast: nope, I was too freaked out
listened to: jeez, probably bjork or weezer or something
smoked: nope, not for a few years
relaxed: probably in the underground, son!
did my homework: immediately.
LAST FIRST DAY EVER OF COLLEGE
wearing: black boots, black tights, black miniskirt, blue turtleneck, black blazer, green scarf, watch and gloves
woke up: at 11:30 to go to therapy
ate breakfast: toast and tea. what a grown-up girl.
listened to: the Shirelles while getting dressed, Elvis Costello for walking to therapy
smoked: a few Pall Mall 100s
relaxed: not yet!
did my homework: not even. I don't even have classes until tomorrow.
So. I'm going to go on being grown up by buying my books, eating a slice of the quiche Rachel made last night (we are truly grown, I tell you!), cleaning my room, and buying groceries for the incredible black bean and sweet potato burrito EXTRAVAGANZA tonight.
Yip yip.
So. Who says things like, "the end of an era"? Well, I do, because this is my last first day of a semester of undergrad. Just to compare the tremendous differences between my current life and my terrifying freshman life, let's have a little recap.
FIRST DAY EVER OF COLLEGE
wearing: red polo shirt, jeans, and flip-flops even though it was cold as fuck
woke up: at nine AM to make it to my 10:30 class
ate breakfast: nope, I was too freaked out
listened to: jeez, probably bjork or weezer or something
smoked: nope, not for a few years
relaxed: probably in the underground, son!
did my homework: immediately.
LAST FIRST DAY EVER OF COLLEGE
wearing: black boots, black tights, black miniskirt, blue turtleneck, black blazer, green scarf, watch and gloves
woke up: at 11:30 to go to therapy
ate breakfast: toast and tea. what a grown-up girl.
listened to: the Shirelles while getting dressed, Elvis Costello for walking to therapy
smoked: a few Pall Mall 100s
relaxed: not yet!
did my homework: not even. I don't even have classes until tomorrow.
So. I'm going to go on being grown up by buying my books, eating a slice of the quiche Rachel made last night (we are truly grown, I tell you!), cleaning my room, and buying groceries for the incredible black bean and sweet potato burrito EXTRAVAGANZA tonight.
Yip yip.
<< Home