I WAS BORN A UNICORN
So, imagine this for your tableaux of perfect holidays: I'm trimming the tree, listening to Pavement in the greenhouse and smoking Lucky Strike filters. Some light snow is falling in the hills, but it's generally warm. Afterwards, my parents and I have French onion soup and listen to Joanna Newsom. Tell me, 20-somethings, are your family times as awesome as that?
Today at my dental appointment I found out that my dentist's daughter babysits for JEFF TWEEDY of WILCO! Man. Apparently, she takes the young Master Tweedy out for his gigs. Also, I found out that a friend of the family dated Iggy Pop for a while. Okay, okay. The question must be asked: when do I get my date with Lou Reed, then?
So, imagine this for your tableaux of perfect holidays: I'm trimming the tree, listening to Pavement in the greenhouse and smoking Lucky Strike filters. Some light snow is falling in the hills, but it's generally warm. Afterwards, my parents and I have French onion soup and listen to Joanna Newsom. Tell me, 20-somethings, are your family times as awesome as that?
Today at my dental appointment I found out that my dentist's daughter babysits for JEFF TWEEDY of WILCO! Man. Apparently, she takes the young Master Tweedy out for his gigs. Also, I found out that a friend of the family dated Iggy Pop for a while. Okay, okay. The question must be asked: when do I get my date with Lou Reed, then?
<< Home