DEAR JOHN KERRY,
Did you really just fucking concede to Bush? I know this is what CBS said, and maybe it's not true, but I'm absolutely shocked, man. Didn't you say that every vote would be counted? Didn't you? Who's trying to bug you out? Maybe it makes you look like a picky guy to want all of the votes counted, but come on. That's the way this system is supposed to work. And nobody's even done counting the votes in Ohio! What the fuck?
X
Sarah
Did you really just fucking concede to Bush? I know this is what CBS said, and maybe it's not true, but I'm absolutely shocked, man. Didn't you say that every vote would be counted? Didn't you? Who's trying to bug you out? Maybe it makes you look like a picky guy to want all of the votes counted, but come on. That's the way this system is supposed to work. And nobody's even done counting the votes in Ohio! What the fuck?
X
Sarah
<< Home