MARILU
There is a certain feeling of peace that you can only get in mid-September, walking to work through the park in big sunglasses, a big cowel neck sweater, and a pair of cuffed jeans, listening to Serge Gainsbourg and smoking a cigarette. It's all very Hepburn, even if only in my head.
This is the official one week countdown to my birthday. By this time next week I will be 21 (and I'll probably have a hangover). This is the last birthday that has a concrete cultural meaning (16 and 18 already having passed). Unless I want to run for president, of course, in which case I'll have to wait 14 more years.
There is a certain feeling of peace that you can only get in mid-September, walking to work through the park in big sunglasses, a big cowel neck sweater, and a pair of cuffed jeans, listening to Serge Gainsbourg and smoking a cigarette. It's all very Hepburn, even if only in my head.
This is the official one week countdown to my birthday. By this time next week I will be 21 (and I'll probably have a hangover). This is the last birthday that has a concrete cultural meaning (16 and 18 already having passed). Unless I want to run for president, of course, in which case I'll have to wait 14 more years.
<< Home