BUT OF COURSE
Just a while ago I was pushing the merits of a Humanities tote bag with the school logo on it. I love the idea of a CMU Humanities tote bag because I think we're awesome AND we have the best symbol of all of the academic disciplines. Yeah, it's a UNICORN. As in, knowledge is awesome and so is the unbelieved & mystic. Or at least that's how I feel about unicorns. But today, when I was outlining the amazing virtues of the tote bag in mind, Vickie jumped in and said, "Unicorns are Satanic! You can't have that in a school! It's mystic and you can't have that." You missed the part after that when I was all "Well, at least they aren't boring" (followed by total dead silence). Guess it's time to clam up about Harry Potter while I'm at it.
Just a while ago I was pushing the merits of a Humanities tote bag with the school logo on it. I love the idea of a CMU Humanities tote bag because I think we're awesome AND we have the best symbol of all of the academic disciplines. Yeah, it's a UNICORN. As in, knowledge is awesome and so is the unbelieved & mystic. Or at least that's how I feel about unicorns. But today, when I was outlining the amazing virtues of the tote bag in mind, Vickie jumped in and said, "Unicorns are Satanic! You can't have that in a school! It's mystic and you can't have that." You missed the part after that when I was all "Well, at least they aren't boring" (followed by total dead silence). Guess it's time to clam up about Harry Potter while I'm at it.
<< Home