LOOKING FOR A PORT OF CALL
This has been one of those evenings when I went to a get-together at a friend's house (with lots of parents and such around, of course), chatted amiably with everybody there, and generally felt everything to be simple and clear. There are times (more and more often) when i want a big country house with nice things in it, and a garden, a front porch, and a big oak tree outside with rusty iron chairs and tables underneath. I imagine having friends over for dinner, just to see what it feels like to act like my parents, to be so civilized and thoughtful. It sounds so lovely. I want to cook for my friends.
This has been one of those evenings when I went to a get-together at a friend's house (with lots of parents and such around, of course), chatted amiably with everybody there, and generally felt everything to be simple and clear. There are times (more and more often) when i want a big country house with nice things in it, and a garden, a front porch, and a big oak tree outside with rusty iron chairs and tables underneath. I imagine having friends over for dinner, just to see what it feels like to act like my parents, to be so civilized and thoughtful. It sounds so lovely. I want to cook for my friends.
<< Home