PICK UP YOUR PICKAXE AND REND!
So, remember yesterday? I slept through two alarms and didn't wake up in time for work. I feel pretty shitty about it, I mean, I would be angry if the person with the shift after mine just didn't show up. Oh well. I really wasn't in my right mind. And that was some of the most delicious sleep ever.
I have a little bit of a sniffle and a little bit of a cough; I'm going right over to Sree's after work to get some food, which will hopefully buoy me up with vitamins and stuff.
Andrew's first piece in the City Paper hits the stands today; I can't wait to read it! I also can't wait to get out of the basement. Shoo. My nose is cold.
So, remember yesterday? I slept through two alarms and didn't wake up in time for work. I feel pretty shitty about it, I mean, I would be angry if the person with the shift after mine just didn't show up. Oh well. I really wasn't in my right mind. And that was some of the most delicious sleep ever.
I have a little bit of a sniffle and a little bit of a cough; I'm going right over to Sree's after work to get some food, which will hopefully buoy me up with vitamins and stuff.
Andrew's first piece in the City Paper hits the stands today; I can't wait to read it! I also can't wait to get out of the basement. Shoo. My nose is cold.

<< Home