I CALL YOUR NAME
Dad tells me that he believes the weaher is breaking. I'm glad to hear it, but I've got my doubts. Last night I went to the first party anybody's thrown in a month. It was a desperate scene; everybody was there because they've been in their houses watching Woody Allen movies for the last month. I saw so many people I didn't know, got burned by careless cigarettes, and ended up haning out with the four friends I showed up with in the first place. Later we played darts with one of Andrew's friends who lives in Bloomfield, and it was loads nicer. I've realized that I'm very particular about my scenes and that. I like the kind of rambling boy apartments where Velvet Underground is always on the stereo, everybody rolls their own cigarettes, and nobody has to play beer pong. Or watch anybody play beer pong.
Dad tells me that he believes the weaher is breaking. I'm glad to hear it, but I've got my doubts. Last night I went to the first party anybody's thrown in a month. It was a desperate scene; everybody was there because they've been in their houses watching Woody Allen movies for the last month. I saw so many people I didn't know, got burned by careless cigarettes, and ended up haning out with the four friends I showed up with in the first place. Later we played darts with one of Andrew's friends who lives in Bloomfield, and it was loads nicer. I've realized that I'm very particular about my scenes and that. I like the kind of rambling boy apartments where Velvet Underground is always on the stereo, everybody rolls their own cigarettes, and nobody has to play beer pong. Or watch anybody play beer pong.

<< Home