THERE WERE THOUSANDS OF THEM
DeLuca's in the Strip District advertises the best breakfasts in town, and damn. Damn. I believe it. I ordered kielbasa, eggs, and homefries, and only finished my kielbasa. Believe me, I'm not usually such a peckish eater, but you should've seen the sausage. Kielbasa is the serious stuff, and this stuff didn't pull any punches. I also now have a huge takeaway container of homefries and scrambled eggs which I will most certainly wolf down as soon as I get home from work.
Listening to: Lungfish, "Necrophones;" Shellac, "1000 Hurts;" X, "Los Angeles;" Guided By Voices, "Under the Bushes Under the Stars." So, grungy and dark with a little uncontrollable upbeat Ohiocore pop. Of course. I'm getting older all the time.
DeLuca's in the Strip District advertises the best breakfasts in town, and damn. Damn. I believe it. I ordered kielbasa, eggs, and homefries, and only finished my kielbasa. Believe me, I'm not usually such a peckish eater, but you should've seen the sausage. Kielbasa is the serious stuff, and this stuff didn't pull any punches. I also now have a huge takeaway container of homefries and scrambled eggs which I will most certainly wolf down as soon as I get home from work.
Listening to: Lungfish, "Necrophones;" Shellac, "1000 Hurts;" X, "Los Angeles;" Guided By Voices, "Under the Bushes Under the Stars." So, grungy and dark with a little uncontrollable upbeat Ohiocore pop. Of course. I'm getting older all the time.
<< Home