LEARN TO FORGET
So, my first legal serving of alcohol was a shot of Jaegermeister, on the house, at the Squirrel Hill Cafe. My birthday was really nice, just me and a few friends at the Cage, and a really nice waitress, and that's about it. I feel good and relaxed. No, really!
It seems that my birthday party isn't going to happen because I haven't heard back from Phil at all. It's pretty sad to tell everybody you know about your birthday party only to have to tell them that it's been cancelled. I don't know what's up with that, but I think I would kind of like to just have a chill weekend with my friends rather than a crazy, crazy mess.
Rachel got me Lip Venom for my birthday! Lip Venom is this substance (supposedly made of actual snake venom) that you apply to your lips. Essentially, your lips have a slight allergic reaction to the venom, making them bigger, and ostensibly more beautiful. BEST PRESENT EVER!
So, my first legal serving of alcohol was a shot of Jaegermeister, on the house, at the Squirrel Hill Cafe. My birthday was really nice, just me and a few friends at the Cage, and a really nice waitress, and that's about it. I feel good and relaxed. No, really!
It seems that my birthday party isn't going to happen because I haven't heard back from Phil at all. It's pretty sad to tell everybody you know about your birthday party only to have to tell them that it's been cancelled. I don't know what's up with that, but I think I would kind of like to just have a chill weekend with my friends rather than a crazy, crazy mess.
Rachel got me Lip Venom for my birthday! Lip Venom is this substance (supposedly made of actual snake venom) that you apply to your lips. Essentially, your lips have a slight allergic reaction to the venom, making them bigger, and ostensibly more beautiful. BEST PRESENT EVER!
<< Home