EVA'S DREAM IS TO MAKE A PAINTING OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING BUT SHE CAN NEVER FIND THE RIGHT THING TO PAINT. EVENTUALLY, SHE WINDS UP IN THE RUN DOWN APARTMENT COMPLEX WHERE THE SNAKE IS LIVING. A GUY TRIES TO SEXUALLY ASSAULT HER AND GETS HER TRAPPED UP AGAINST A WALL. AT THAT MOMENT, THE SNAKE CRAWLS OFF THE TRASH DUMPSTER AND FALLS ON HIM SO HE RUNS AWAY IN FEAR. WHEN SHE SEES THE SNAKE, EVA KNOWS SHE HAS FOUND THE BEAUTIFUL THING FOR HER PAINTING.
Sometimes the writing workshop is hilarious in the sublime sense. The above is an abstract from my fiction class. I wish I'd written it, but I think it would be much better as poetry. I'm pretty sure I can't call it found poetry, but DAMN.
By the way, when the abstract says, "snake," it means a huge albino python that lives in an abandoned apartment building. It does not refer to a guy named "the Snake."
Thought you should know.
Sometimes the writing workshop is hilarious in the sublime sense. The above is an abstract from my fiction class. I wish I'd written it, but I think it would be much better as poetry. I'm pretty sure I can't call it found poetry, but DAMN.
By the way, when the abstract says, "snake," it means a huge albino python that lives in an abandoned apartment building. It does not refer to a guy named "the Snake."
Thought you should know.
<< Home