AND IF I DO, WILL ANYTHING HAPPEN?
So, a lot of stuff has happened between last week and right now, but honestly, the most momentus thing is that I lost my sunglasses and found them again tonight. If you know me, you know the glasses I'm talking about: they're huge, ugly, and covered in rhinestones. These glasses explain everything about my personality. I hate to think that I've come to associate myself so closely with something material and easily losable, but I need these sunglasses in order to feel sassy when I walk around. Feeling sassy is one of my greater missions, at least lately. I thought I had left these glasses at the Crawford Grill on Monday night, which would have sucked because it would have been quite a while before I would have been able to get back there to ask after them. They somehow got mixed up in the spokes of my umbrella, though, and they fell out while I was gathering up said umbrella for my evening rounds. Thank goodness.
Right now I have three long-ass lists of things that I have to remember to do before I leave, and it's driving me nuts. Well, the last one isn't really a list of things that need to be done, but rather things that I want to do over the summer. It's to remind myself that, after I get in a few weeks of hanging around and doing nothing, that I really do have some interesting things to attend to. But the rest of them are things like returning borrowed books, forwarding mail, defrosting the fridge, all the other loose ends that have to be taken care of. I know this is really silly, but I'm so glad that I at least have my sunglasses to help me.
So, a lot of stuff has happened between last week and right now, but honestly, the most momentus thing is that I lost my sunglasses and found them again tonight. If you know me, you know the glasses I'm talking about: they're huge, ugly, and covered in rhinestones. These glasses explain everything about my personality. I hate to think that I've come to associate myself so closely with something material and easily losable, but I need these sunglasses in order to feel sassy when I walk around. Feeling sassy is one of my greater missions, at least lately. I thought I had left these glasses at the Crawford Grill on Monday night, which would have sucked because it would have been quite a while before I would have been able to get back there to ask after them. They somehow got mixed up in the spokes of my umbrella, though, and they fell out while I was gathering up said umbrella for my evening rounds. Thank goodness.
Right now I have three long-ass lists of things that I have to remember to do before I leave, and it's driving me nuts. Well, the last one isn't really a list of things that need to be done, but rather things that I want to do over the summer. It's to remind myself that, after I get in a few weeks of hanging around and doing nothing, that I really do have some interesting things to attend to. But the rest of them are things like returning borrowed books, forwarding mail, defrosting the fridge, all the other loose ends that have to be taken care of. I know this is really silly, but I'm so glad that I at least have my sunglasses to help me.
<< Home