PRETTY MUCH SHOT IN THE STOMACH RIGHT NOW
Wow & hot damn! This semester sucks! I'll be lucky if I make it out alive! Maybe I'm just saying that because I've missed a few days of school because of a virus, have three papers and a short story to write this weekend, two presentations next week (and they're not even for class!), plus a veritable slew of personal crises great and small. These include (but are not limited to) some rather embarassing personal writing in this very blog read by not so much the wrong eyes, but very unfortunate ones, various identity demons and self-doubts, distanced friends, and so much self-loathing. Also, not a particularly great amount of time to think about any of the above. Add poor health and a lack of sleep, and you can understand why I'm going home tomorrow for a little rest in the country. Maybe if you see me soon, you should be really nice to me. Please.
Wow & hot damn! This semester sucks! I'll be lucky if I make it out alive! Maybe I'm just saying that because I've missed a few days of school because of a virus, have three papers and a short story to write this weekend, two presentations next week (and they're not even for class!), plus a veritable slew of personal crises great and small. These include (but are not limited to) some rather embarassing personal writing in this very blog read by not so much the wrong eyes, but very unfortunate ones, various identity demons and self-doubts, distanced friends, and so much self-loathing. Also, not a particularly great amount of time to think about any of the above. Add poor health and a lack of sleep, and you can understand why I'm going home tomorrow for a little rest in the country. Maybe if you see me soon, you should be really nice to me. Please.
<< Home