Wednesday, April 30, 2003

BIBLE SPACE CHILDREN WILL SAVE THE WORLD
Copy: we have a house. It's got a great location in Squirrel Hill, it's close to campus, it's beautiful, and cheap. And we can start moving in tomorrow if we want. And furniture shopping will commence oh so soon.

So, that's at least one worry that I don't have to deal with for a while. So that works for me, but I'm still in the middle of finals and projects, which will doubtlessly crush me soon unless I'm vigilant and clever. As much as I think it's stupid to spend all your time bitching about how much work you have and how little sleep you're running on, I definitely feel the impulse to get all dramatic about it myself. But it isn't a doubt that I'll finish all of my work and probably do pretty well on it, I'm just concerned about my mental state between now and next Thursday. That's only a week. I can kick a week's ass, right?